About our competent person package
Did you know you need a competent health and safety adviser to help you stay on the right side of the law? As a small business, taking on a safety adviser on a full time basis can be tough on your finances.
Why not sign up to our unique competent person package! Here is how it works:
- Choose and make payment
- We carry out a safety assessment, identify where you are and what your safety needs are as a business virtually or face-to-face (UK & Nigeria only)
- We provide a written report and recommendations
- We give you 30% off any additional services needed
- We visit every month to monitor compliance and support your business with her safety needs
- Enjoy ongoing support via phone, email and even WhatsApp
We will also take care of your safety documentation
Once you sign up to this, we will go over all your documentation and make recommendations for changes and updates where necessary. We will introduce new ones if necessary and review them regularly
We are a phone call away
Every so often, you will need some help, advice or guidance on safety issues. You are free to call or email us advice long as you remain a paying member. We aim to provide a response to most enquiries and calls within 24 hours.
Quarterly masterclass unique to your needs
Let’s face it. Every business is unique. We will hold regular masterclass with you and your team to meet the health, safety and wellbeing needs of your staff!
Stay informed of changes to safety regulations
Changes happen often. To help you stay compliant and on the right side of the law, we will keep you updated, ensuring you are doing all that is required of you as a business owner.